Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant should roast in hell for Stairway to Heaven, and I say that as the proud owner of Houses of The Holy, Presence and ZoZo (or whatever) on CD. After acquiring a Les Paul I was compelled to learn some Zep riffs - - The Ocean, Heartbreaker, Rock and Roll, Black Dog, etc. - - and they rule. Played hockey last night and based on my progress to date, it looks like I might score a goal in the next year or two. By the way the Toronto Marathon (course is mostly downhill, except for the end, gulp!) is October 17th, so if that's the one, we should back out the Higdon 18-week schedule from there. I'll defer to those who want to follow the Novice schedule.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com