Sunday, March 14, 2004

See That My Grave Is Kept Clean:Or, Observing The Proprieties

Went into the office in my running stuff and got a few hours work done, then ran home, up Main and through Forest Lawn. It was cold and rainy, because of the St. Patrick's Parade, which must always be cold and rainy, or snowy. Stopped by Deerfoot's grave, where some lout had thoughtfully left an empty soda bottle, enabling me to perform the ritualistic good deed of picking it up and throwing it out in the trash can twenty feet away. I then popped across the street to Gates Circle Party Center, and purchased some delightful Guinness to slake my post run thirst, and salute Eamon Coughlan.

I love ritual.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com