Sunday, April 25, 2004

After a solid outing at the Ridge yesterday (post mort, per Dave: "I thought we started out a little fast, but I figured I'd just go with it." Bill: "Huhhuh, huhhuh, huhuh, gasp.") I thought I'd try a little tune up on my leg of the Relay course. Thing is, the description of the course ("Nottingham to Meadow Dr., right on Meadow entering Delaware Park turning left on the Ring Road running clockwise. Take Ring Road to Colvin Blvd. Exit the park turning left onto Colvin heading north to Hertel Ave. Turn left on Hertel to Delaware Ave., right on Delaware to Delaware Rd. Turn right on Delaware Rd. to Brighton Rd. Turn right on Brighton to Colvin Blvd. Proceed south to Colvin to Amherst St. ") does not seem to match the map.

Ah, the hell with it. I'll just run my usual loop.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com