Monday, April 12, 2004

I went into Saturday's run at the Ridge better prepared for it than I have ever been, if a little behind in my sleep for the week. Even so, it left me absolutely wiped out. It's funny, there are times when you run, and it's just running; and there are times that you run and you know you have done something to make yourself stronger. Ideally, that's what the Ridge does. I came home, ate a big breakfast, and took LCA to an Easter Egg hunt at Ellicott Creek Park feeling leg sore but good, like I'd licked my weight in wildcats. Then it was naptime.

It looks like it is warming enough to start getting serious about getting outside, and it sounds like Tom is already putting in the serious distance. Sunday was my rest day-- I'm going to go 4 today, and I'll try to fit six in Wednesday. Thursday and Friday are travel days, so Tuesday will have to be my fartlek day. I'll do some hills in Northhampton Saturday, but it won't be the same.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com