Thursday, May 13, 2004

Just this morning while running with Dave, I thought that as KRAC captain and slowest runner, I should give a hearty shout out for all club members' excellent efforts this spring training season. I am penciling in a major improvement over last year's Buffalo Marathon relay time; I expect Bill's time alone will improve by at least seven minutes. Jim is lean, mean and hungry, Dave is his usual quiet assassin self, and I'm training hard (pay no attention to that bag of Sea Salt and Black Pepper Kettle Chips [Boy are they good!]) and seeing steadily dropping numbers at the Ridge.

So, BE TOUGH, and if you're with another KRACer, MAKE HIM BE TOUGH!



| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com