Sunday, May 23, 2004

News from the training table:

Saturday afternoon we went to Grover's on Transit Road to try out their hamburgers, because we'd heard they make the best in town. Grover's is your basic roadhouse tavern. Judy had the bacon bleu burger and I had the bacon cheddar burger. They were astonishingly huge, and I can't say I've ever had better. With a shared basket of fries and a later stop at Anderson's for an ice cream cone, I had no urge to eat for the rest of the day. Margot had an order of chicken wings and said they were pretty good. Grover's also pours a nice Guinness, so I'd recommend the place for a future KRAC confab. We could draw Bill a map to the northern suburbs.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com