Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hot. I settled the case I was supposed to be picking on Tuesday, but it was too late to get to the gym, and it was a warm day anyway, so I figured I'd run in the evening. It was still quite warm, and humid, by the time I got out, and I was feeling underhydrated. My plan had been to go up Delaware, around the Ring Road, and then see how I felt before deciding on a long run or a longer run: by the time I got to the basketball courts I was sucking wind. The woman in the red sports bra that had been dogging my footsteps darted in front of me and got to the water fountain first. Nothing. Dry. The City of Buffalo has shut off the water fountains in the park. She swore. I swore. We went on. I am going to have to be more careful about staying hydrated during the day now that we are into the warm weather, and I think a visit to Fleet Feet for a survey of hydration options is in order. I am ust getting used to wearing a watch running, now this?

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com