Saturday, June 12, 2004

My first time for the whole shot at the Ridge today. I realize that it will become routine, but whoa-- that's a tough run. It's hard enough to run past the phone booth: like a horse when he sees the stable, I know where I want to go, and it isn't up any more hills, let me tell you. Where it really gets hairy, though, is after you start in at the loop at the top. It's kinda flat, and it feels okay, and then you realize there's a mile and a half to go. I was exhausted, and heading back nothing looked familiar, and I was wondering if I was even on the right trail for a few minutes in there. It's a nice enough downhill finish, but it left me pretty done in. Can't wait till we start doing it twice.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com