Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I have been disappointed that I am not finishing the long runs stronger, but a lesson from the Ridge is that the way I run during the week determines how well I run on Saturday. Another way to think about it is that it is a mistake to make the Saturday workout the only quality run of the week. One of the things I am liking about the Higdon plan is that he reinforces the idea that it can be done: "run ten? If you say so." The mid week middle distances are turning into fun, because I feel like I can run them strong, and that's how I took my six miler today.

EGA and I will be in Brooklyn to see They Might Be Giants Friday into Saturday. Let me know if anyone is interested in doing 13 on Sunday.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com