Tuesday, July 20, 2004

We're all set for Chicago. After Bill's travel agent said that the only rooms left in Chicago were at the HARD ROCK HOTEL for between $400 and $500 per night, I went on Travelocity and Expedia to see what they had. I found three rooms at a Radisson downtown for $289(Sat) and $179(Sun). When I couldn't reach Bill via phone or email, I stopped by his office during lunch. He was at a deposition, but Kate gave me the firm credit card and I booked the rooms on Bill's computer (NICE MOUSE!). We have an Expedia itinerary number, but I expect Bill will receive email confirmation. The Radisson ain't fancy but it will have to do. I must admit that as a KRAC member I was drawn in by the allure of staying at the HARD ROCK HOTEL, but I couldn't bear to be the guy who had to tell Dave we booked him a room for $490 a night.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com