Saturday, July 17, 2004

While running this morning I kept myself occupied by listing the concerts I've seen over the years. Then I decided to write down as many as I can remember. I've included as many opening acts as I can recall, and have not listed any jazz shows. They are not in any particular order and I'm sure I missed one or two.

Chuck Berry
Muddy Waters (3)
Rolling Stones
Bob Dylan and Rolling Thunder Review
Who (2), but without Keith Moon
Bruce Springsteen (7)
Cracker (6)
Devo
Pink Floyd
Neil Young/Crazy Horse
Nils Lofgren
Elvis Costello (2)
Talking Heads (3)
Frank Black (2)
Yes (2)
Billy Joel (2)
Clash (2), but once without Mick Jones
Jonathan Richman (3)
Blondie
U2 (2)
Pat Benatar (2)
B-52s (2)
Beach Boys (2)
Jeff Beck (3)
They Might Be Giants (2)
Billy Bragg (2)
J. Geils Band
Johnny Winter
Outlaws
Bobby Womack
Ace
Rockpile
Peter Gabriel
Teenage Head
Nelly Furtado
NRBQ
Thompson Twins
Pretenders
Supersuckers
Gang of Four
Lou Reed
Southside Johnny
Journey
Jackson Browne
Joe Jackson
Roger McGuinn
Santana
Grateful Dead
Dr. John
Simon and Garfunkel
John Hammond, Jr.
Dave Edmunds
ELO
Leo Kotke (2)
James Cotton
Li'l Ed and the Blues Imperials
English Beat
Willie Alexander and the Boom Boom Band
REM
Mink Deville
David Johansen
Brothers Johnson
ZZ Top
Blue Oyster Cult
Angel
John Mayall with Mick Taylor
Sebadoh
Little Feat
James Taylor
Blue Rodeo
BB King
Grass Roots
Tim Curry
Bangles
10,000 Maniacs
Mamou
Tubes








| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com