Thursday, August 19, 2004

Missed my eight. I am on trial, and it is screwing up my whole day. I have managed to get my two fours in, and I hope that this means that I am rested for Saturday.

Even though I'm running more this summer than I can ever remember, I am racing less. I missed the Subaru, for example, and have not been inclined to try any of the cross country races, like the Mud Run, or the Rut Race. I was concerned about how the Linda Yalem Run would fit into our schedule, but I got my application yesterday, it's October 3 this year, and that more or less fits into our taper. Sort of. It's a cross-training day after an eight miler, but I can adjust.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com