Sunday, October 17, 2004

All you have to do is look at the KRAC team picture to know that one size doesn't fit all. Even so, I think we are in a position to make some product endorsements. In the spirit of the album cover notes that tell you what kind of drums Ringo played, or what kind of strings Rick Derringer uses here are some of mine:

WrightSock Anti-Blister System. Two Boilermakers, the Chicago Marathon, and all that training. The only blisters I've had over two years came when these were in the laundry-- or when my daughters were wearing mine.

GU Sports Gel. What can I say? GU got me through. Now available in Espresso Love flavor.

RaceReady Shorts. Sure, the pockets are great, but so is everything else about these shorts. Good fit, no chaffing, stylin' look-- I love these shorts!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. I doubt that KRAC would want to go all NASCAR, but if the Sierra Nevada folks asked us to put their logo on our singlets, I think we probably would.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com