Saturday, October 16, 2004


As I was clipping the tags off my Chicago windbreaker I was pleased to note that it is, in fact, the Stratification Zone component of a Zone Layering System. Not a jacket at all-- part of a system! I thought at once of the intriguing device we saw on that guy's shoe at the start. I can't imagine what kind of socks a guy who would have something like this would wear, but certainly the simple anti-blister system would not suffice. I am at once repelled and drawn to the Nike MP3 Run. "Wireless Bluetooth speed-and-distance sensor". "On-demand voice-audio system." "Soft-touch keypad, co-molded rubber and high-impact plastic housing, and electro-plated shell for sport-tested durability." Oh, baby! I wonder if you can choose the voice that tells you what your speed and distance is? If you can, I want Kathleen Turner. Posted by Hello

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com