Wednesday, January 26, 2005

As a rule I find that Runner's World's shoe reviews are pretty useless. Maybe it is because I seem to have very specific shoe requirements, but reading the reviewer's comments seldom informs my purchasing decision. A trip to Fleet Feet and a discussion with them about what my mileage is like just works better, particularly since we have established that color doesn't matter. I am quite pleased with the addidas Climate Proof Supernova Control they have me in at the moment-- the first new shoe type I've used in two or three years. So I'd have to say that, as interesting as the concept is, the new addidas 1 tempts me not at all. As far as I can see this is a high-tech version of Rebok's Pump -- a gimmick that is irrelevant to actually working out.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com