Thursday, May 05, 2005

CLA has been stressing out over the AP exams, which is better than her not stressing I suppose, but makes her kinda agravating to be around. She actually took yesterday off to study, but I told her that if she wanted to do that she would have to do some kind of excercise with me when I got home, so that she could clear her mind, and get to sleep better. She agreed, but it had slipped my mind at lunch. I was feeling high energy, and tore off a five miler, out Niagara, down Porter to LaSalle Park, past the Largest Inland Naval Park in the world then back up Pearl. When I got home, CLA wanted to go for a bike ride, but couldn't unlock her bike, so that was us, in the last light of the day, running around the Ring Road, tossing a rugby ball back and forth. The good news is that I can do this; the bad news is that I did do it.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com