Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I had some time to kill last night after I dropped LCA off at dance, so I went to Delaware Park and ran. It was a little warm for tights, but I'd bought a pair of CW-X tights at Paragon the last time I was in New York, and I wanted to try them out. What can I say, I was seduced by the ad copy: "Tuned Conditioning Web: supports the leg muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing blood flow, reduces impact and load to the leg by bringing the hips, knees, and ankles into proper alignment, provides greater stability by uniting the major joints of the leg, and provides lower back and hip support".

I'd have to say that it is probably impossible to quantify whether they actually reduce fatigue-- ever the skeptic, EGA said, scornfully, "Pants can't make you less tired." I will say that I ran three solid loops, and the last one was the one where I felt the strongest. It's kind creepy in the park at seven o'clock-- there aren't a lot of people there, and although it's reasonably well light, it is nevertheless dark enough to put your senses on heightened alert.

| Comments:
I think they need to get rid of the white up the inside of the leg into the butt. Looks a little too "I see London, I see France" to me.
 
Well, that's the point of tights. They are super hero pants. I'm surprised they don't have the underwear on the outside design favored by Superman and his pals.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com