Sunday, March 05, 2006

There was nothing to complain about over the conditions at this year's Shamrock-- I was way over-dressed, and felt like I was trying out for the wrestling team at the end. 48:12 chip time, 9:42 pace, not greased lightning, but a respectable baseline. Captain X recorded 48:52-- 9:50 pace. Our distaff member, Judy X-X pulled in at 52:49 a 10:37 pace, but the big news was Margot X, part of a field entry with the Nardin Woman's Crew team: 47:19 (9:31 pace). (I don't recall her getting by me-- it must have been as I was gazing longingly at the beer tent, rounding into The Longest Mile in Buffalo Sports.) Overall the X family averaged a 9:59 pace.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com