Monday, February 05, 2007

I can't think of a Super Bowl where the weather was a factor, although I'm sure there must have been one. Actually, the weather was only a factor in this one to the extent that the Colts were prevented from running up the score. We were in the car for the first half, desperately speeding to make it home in time to see Prince. With the score 14 to 6 I said that the Bears had scored all they were likely to, and I wasn't far from wrong.

Every now and then it seems like an NFL player comes along who provides the margin of difference. For a while in the 90's it was Deion Sanders. Right now it seems to me that it might be Adam Vinatieri. He's more than a good luck charm, that's for sure, and the fact that he missed a couple last night doesn't persuade me otherwise.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com