Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Project A13: "Are you tired of being against him? Are you tired of expecting him to fail, and standing up to boo when he does so? Are you tired of not feeling good about having Alex Rodriguez play third base for your favorite team? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you are ready. Welcome to The Movement."

Watching A-Rod the other night it occurred to me that the last player the Highlanders had that was this under-appreciated was Dave Winfield. I am of half a mind to go see a game just so I can stand up every time Rodreguez comes to the plate. (I think, however, that I will probably go watch David Wright and Jose Perez instead.)

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com