Thursday, October 25, 2007

I hate the Red Sox, and the Colorado Rockies are religious nuts. This means that the World Series has two teams that I am actively rooting against-- can't think of the last time that happened to me. CLA's rugby team went winless, England fell to South Africa, and the Bills are in disarray. It falls to the Hoosiers to rescue my autumn. As EGA has observed, saying you "bleed Crimson and Cream" sounds like you belong on an episode of "House", but Indiana has kept things interesting this season. Of course, it helps that this is an interesting college football season. Head coach Bill Lynch takes his team to Wisconsin this Saturday, a game that might even be televised somewhere I can see it. They lost a close one to Penn State last week, but the Badgers are ranked 25th in the nation right now, and are probably the toughest team the sons of James Whitcomb Riley have faced. It gets better after that: Ball State, Northwestern and Perdue. They probably need two more wins to get to a bowl game, but if I hold my head just right,and squint a little, I can see two more wins in that schedule.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com