Monday, September 15, 2008

Nice to see that the Jets are still the Jets. I like Cassel's quote: "He's a great quarterback, and it was fun to compete against him. I remember watching him growing up."

My hunch is that New England will improve. All the chatter about the AFC East being wide open following Brady's injury was probably premature, but I like Buffalo's schedule for the next three weeks. Over the same span the Pats get the 'Fins, Niners and Bolts, the last two on the road.

Best game of the weekend was UB/Temple, something I never thought I'd hear myself say. Indiana was idle Saturday, but is 2-0. The Hoosiers take on Ball State this Saturday, Michigan State the week after.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com