Sunday, September 27, 2009

To the 20th edition of the Linda Yalem Safety Run this morning, literally a game time decision. My alarm went off at 7:30, and I listened hard for the sound of rain, but to no avail. That dodge having failed I motored out to UB, where race conditions were just about perfect, although my race conditioning was far from so. I like this race, which has grown into a meaningful tradition at UB and in the area. Missed it last year, so this was my first time on this course, which is more of a big loop instead of a little tour of the Amherst Campus. Student support was strong though, and I felt good running, and thinking about CLA, who had a 5k with her rugby team this morning.

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com