Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I spent Sunday grading papers, so I missed what was probably the best Bills game of the season. As grim as the Bills' games have been this season, the papers were mostly worse, but that is a story for another day. Right now I find myself in the odd position of still enjoying NFL enough to follow it, and the team I find I'm following is the Indianapolis Colts. In theory I shouldn't like the Colts. They belong in Baltimore and I disprove of teams that abandon their cities. On the other hand, it is hard to look at Indy's success over the past few years and not think "That team could be the Bills". I am also liking that it is this late in the season and there are still two undefeated teams, one in each division. It's still little early to think about it, but wouldn't that make an awesome Super Bowl?

| Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com